FREE SPACE OPTICS (FSO)
Free Space Optics (FSO) is an optical communication
technology that uses no fibre optics or radio frequency to transmit
data (Internet, voice, IP telephony, TV and video) via free space
links. This technology has been implemented in our Wireless
Optics (WO ™) products
WIRELESS OPTICS - WO™ (FSO)
- Noise free and resistant
- No radio frequency license required
- Up to a Gigabit speed
- Increased capacity of existing transmission channels (Gigabit
- Existing transmission channels backup
- Highly secure channel
- Point-to-point conection through obstacles (railways, highways,
industrial areas, mountains, etc.) when laying fiber (FOL), WiFi,
- No transmission delays (ping <1ms)
- Creation of an emergency communication channel when rapid deployment
- Local area networks integration
- Conection of WiFi, WiMax base stations
- High channel reliability resulting from a brand new FSO solution:
path-state adaptive speed and beam energy
- Quick and simple to deploy: 1 day commissioning
- No rental fee
- Save your networking investments when moving to another place
- High flexibility: easy network restructuring, reconfiguring
For Corporate Customers
LANtastica systems are used to link detached facilities with high-speed
(actual speed 10-1000 Mbps) channels in order to set up:
- LAN Segments;
- Voice Networks;
- Central Data Banks and Payment Systems (ATMs, Cash Terminals, etc.);
- Corporate Network and Internet Access Point;
- Server and Automated Production Lines.
WO Corporate Solutions are designed
to set up point-to-point connections at a distance of up to 1.5
km with network availability rate no less than 99.7%.
WO systems are used to connect LAN users to Internet provider's
access points at a distance of up to 1.5 km. High channel speed
(10-1000 Mbps) and network availability rate (no less than 99,9%)
make it possible to provide customers with a full range of modern
- Internet Access;
- Access to provider's LAN content at the speed of an optical fiber.
- Connecting new base stations in a complex electromagnetic environment with exhausted radio-frequency spectrum;
- Alternate high-speed channels in backbone network’s bottlenecks;
- The "Last Hop" problem solution. All the above tasks can be successfully solved with the WO Operator Solutions.
With the speed of 10-1000 Mbps and at a distance
of up to 1 km, our links have network availability rate at 99.9%
(recommended) or 99.999% (attainable).
Gigabit Wireless Connection. We reach connection
where others strain.
We started our research work with free space optical communication systems compliant with 10Base-T standard in 1995. Presently we offer the latest generation of radioproof Gigabit Ethernet systems with path-state adaptive speed and beam energy control technology.
IT progress and consumer pressure for higher quality and quantity of transmitted information can be satisfied with optical technologies only. Think of a wireless network alternative? It is Free Space Optics (FSO).
Need a data and voice network in a nearby
building tomorrow? Need to connect remote LAN segments? Need
an access to Internet or Triple Play services? Wireless
Optics is the most effective solution to transmit
Information from point to point and from person to person timely
- Doubt if our systems can operate in poor weather conditions
(snow, rain, fog)? Our clients have already known that there
is no such a problem for our systems at the recommended distances.